Showground Farmers' Market
The Adelaide Farmers' Market is located in and around the Stirling Angas Hall in the heart of the Adelaide Showgrounds. Enter via Rose Terrace, Wayville.
8.30am - 12.30pm, Free Entry
Market Office address ~ click here for map
Adelaide Showground Farmers Market Inc.
PO Box 38 Goodwood 5034
P: 08 8231 8155 (Tues - Fri office hours by appointment only)
Administration & Finance Manager
Communications & Media Enquiries
0414 843 567
Directions to the Office
- Enter the Showground via the Leader St entrance
- Walk past the Market Pavilion towards the middle of the Showground site
- Walk past the beef cattle lawn (on your left) and you will come to a two-story building on your left - the Heavy Horse Memorial Building.
- (The building is opposite the back of the Grandstand/Members’ Banquet Room)
- Go to the back of this building and upstairs and our office has the ASFM poster on it.