The market is free to enter and is open 9am - 1pm every Sunday (8am - 1pm December, January and February).
Adelaide Showground Farmers’ Market is a not-for-profit organisation. When you shop at the market you support small family farms, agricultural diversity and fresh, seasonal food.
Did you know?
- FREE entry
- South Australia's largest farmers' market
- Around 6,000 visitors come to the market every Sunday
- Open 9am to 1pm every Sunday (8am - 1pm December, January and February)
- At the market the people selling the food are the people who grew it, baked it or made it
- Stallholders' farms are inspected to ensure they meet rigorous market standards.
- From apples to zucchini, everything is South Australian grown.
Recognition as one of Australia’s best farmers’ markets
Adelaide Showground Farmers’ Market was recognised as the nation’s best farmers’ market in the 2016 delicious Produce Awards.