Adelaide Farmers’ Market Membership
The Adelaide Showground Farmers’ Market is a not-for-profit food market that offers fresh, seasonal South Australian food, straight from the people who grew it, baked it and made it. The market is supported by 2,500 annual members.
Your membership supports South Australian farmers and food producers.
Market Members receive:
- 10% discount at all stalls at the Adelaide Showground Farmers’ Market
- 10% discount off market merchandise e.g. Keep Cups, reusable produce bags etc
- A new market bag and two ‘Member for a day’ passes for friends or family
- Monthly Market eNewsletter
- Voting rights at our Annual General Meeting
- The option to purchase members-only Adelaide Showground Sunday car parking card
Costs and duration
We announce membership prices in October for the upcoming calendar year.
Memberships run from January to January and rates are reduced periodically throughout the year.