OPEN Every Sunday 8.30am - 12.30pm
Entry is free and so is the first half hour of parking (after the first 30 minutes it is $5 for up to three hours). Please observe social distancing of 1.5m at all times inside our market.
Find out what's on this week and a complete list of stalls here - this week's market
With the livelihood of our stallholders and public health at stake, we ask that shoppers take all sensible precautions:
– Only shop if you are well
– Don’t touch food you are not buying (if you touch it, you buy it)
– Use produce bags to pick up food
– Wash you hands and cough or sneeze into your elbow
– Queue considerately, maintaining a distance of 1.5m in all directions
Avoid the morning rush, pre-order your essentials: our list of stalls who take pre-orders.
The majority of stalls now accept cards: plan you cash free shop here
Please note: Pooch parking has been suspended please leave non-service dogs at home.
Thank you for supporting our local growers and producers at this very difficult time and for choosing to shop at our market.