OPEN Every Sunday 8.30am - 12.30pm
YES, as an essential service our market remains open.
The market has moved to a new space inside the Showgrounds to provide twice as much room and reduce overcrowding. From our previous home head north towards The Showground Ferris Wheel with the arena on your right and we are in the Stirling Angas Hall to your left. Car entry will be both via the usual boom gates on Leader St and via Rose Terrace.
With the livelihood of our stallholders and public health at stake, we ask that shoppers take all sensible precautions:
– Only shop if you are well
– Don’t touch food you are not buying (if you touch it, you buy it)
– Use produce bags to pick up food
– Wash you hands and cough or sneeze into your elbow
– Queue considerately, maintaining a distance of 1.5m in all directions
- Couples welcome, no large groups please
Avoid the morning rush, pre-order your essentials: our list of stalls who take pre-orders.
The majority of stalls now accept cards: plan you cash free shop here
Please note: Keep cups and reusable containers are currently banned.
Pooch parking has been suspended please leave non-service dogs at home.
Thank you for supporting our local growers and producers at this very difficult time and for choosing to shop at our market