Trade Hour at Adelaide Showground Farmers' Market
Chefs and other wholesale shoppers are permitted to shop at our market one hour before the advertised starting time.
Bona fide registered trade members may apply for a trade pass to take advantage of this opportunity to beat the rush and purchase large volumes when the market is quiet.
Terms & Conditions
1. Adelaide Showground Farmers’ Market reserve the right to remove trade privileges at any time and request the immediate return of the trade pass
2. Trade pass holders must sign in at information tent inside the pavilion each Sunday before shopping.
3. Trade pass holders must ONLY access the market on foot via the North East pavilion door before the market opens for general trade and report to the Information Stand to sign in.
4. Trade pass holders must wear one of the Market’s trade vests at all times when inside the market before it opens or they will be asked to leave. We require a $20 deposit on the vest which must be returned each week when you sign out.
5. Trade passes that are loaned to non-trade shoppers or abused in any way will be withdrawn.
6. Stallholders can choose not to participate in the trade hour, selling to trade in the hour before normal market opening is entirely at the discretion of the individual stallholder.
7. Trade passes are tied to the restaurant not to individual staff members.
8. Market member discounts do not apply to wholesale prices.
9. The pass can be transferred between staff members but Adelaide Showground Farmers’ Market must be notified of all staff approved to shop during trade hour.
10. Lost trade passes will charge $10 to replace the card
11. Trade pass holders must be fully paid annual members of Adelaide Showground Farmers’ Market.
To Apply Please Complete the Form Below