- * Base:
- 1 cup crushed Arnott's Chocolate Ripple
- 1 cup crushed Arnott's Ginger Nut
- 100g salted butter, melted
- * Filling:
- 500g cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 50ml lemon juice
- 2tspns gelatine, dissolved in 50ml of boiling water
- 200g white chocolate, melted
- 250g thickened cream, lightly whipped
- 1 cup fresh cherries, pitted and cut in half
- * Cherry Coulis:
- 350g cherries, fresh pitted
- 100g caster sugar
- 60ml water
- 1tbs lemon juice
Combine crushed biscuits and melted butter. Press into the base of a 22cm spring form pan. Refrigerate for one hour, until very cold and fully set.
Beat cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice with a paddle electric mixer. Stir in gelatine mixture. Fold in melted chocolate and lightly whipped cream. Fold through cut cherries.
Pour the filling on top of the refrigerated base, making sure the cherries are spread evenly throughout. Refrigerate for three hours. Top with whole pitted cherries and drizzle with cherry coulis.
Combine cherries, water, lemon juice and sugar in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Simmer for approximately 30 minutes until the cherries have formed a sauce. Blend with a stick blender. Allow to cool then serve with sliced cheesecake.
By: Chrissy Rob