Adelaide Farmers’ Market Membership Conditions
- Becoming a Farmers’ Market member is a great way to support local farmers.
- Members are rewarded with a 10% discount at every stall – plus other benefits.
- Memberships run for the calendar year with rates reduced periodically throughout the year.
Conditions of membership:
- Memberships are assigned to an individual and not transferable.
- When purchasing online, you accept that, by default, you are purchasing a rolling membership subscription. Each January, your card will be debited for the new membership year unless you edit your preferences to manually renew. This is available by logging in to your account. Adelaide Showgrounds Farmers’ Market reserves the right to increase costs each year. You will always be emailed before your card is charged.
- The membership card can be used at the market by family members
- Only one card will be issued per market member.
- Members must show their membership card at each stall on market day to receive 10% discount.
- Memberships are sold on an annual basis and are only valid until 31st January the following year.
- Members must return their current card before 31 January in the new year to receive the discounted renewal price, or enter their current membership card number via the online store to purchase online.
- New members are entitled to a free market shopping bag.
- Temporary membership stickers are available from the Information Stand and are valid for one Market day. They are only available to:
- Members who have forgotten their membership card.
- A spouse or partner of a member.
- Proof of identity may be requested.
- Lost cards can be replaced with a replacement membership card at a cost of $5. The replacement card renders the original card invalid.
- Member for a Day visitor stickers are only available to people who present a ‘Member for a Day’ voucher at the Information Stand at the market. These are valid for one market day only on the day they are redeemed.